Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's finally M-Day - Love, Meg Day!

I can't believe it's here...the day LOVE, MEG is released into the general populace. Wow!

Do you suppose there will be a lot of LOVE, MEG traffic this morning? Will the streets be clogged with people rushing to their local bookstores to get their copies? Will they be lined up around the block like at a rock concert or a new Starbucks?

Not that you will notice, seeing as how you probably have your head buried in the book, desperate to be the first to finish it and post your comments all over the web.

LOL...j/k.

But seriously, I do hope that when you finish it, you'll drop me a line at leigh@leighpurtill.com or post a comment here, okay? I want to know what each and every one of you thinks about it. I want to know what moved you or made you angry, what made you laugh or cry, what you took away from the book for your own life - and if not, I'd like to know that too.

And come take a peek at an interview Little Willow did with me on her blog, http://slayground.livejournal.com/254753.html. I'm thrilled to be there!

So Happy Release Day!

Your Hollywood connection,
Leigh