Tuesday, October 2, 2007

People are Talking About Me

Actually, people are talking to me…just one person, really, and to be absolutely truthful, she didn’t talk to me so much as she emailed me.

Over at the Book Divas blog, Christina posted an interview she conducted with me via email. There’s a picture of the book and a really awesome interview.

I imagined whipping through the interview at lightning speed. You know, I expected the typical “Where are you from,” “What school did you go to,” “What’s your favorite Simpsons character” kind of questions that I could answer in no time flat. But Christina posed some very thought-provoking questions which you’ll see when you check out the blog. Did I give you the link? Here let me give it to you. http://www.bookdivas.com/blog/?p=123

I love the Book Divas! I first came across their website when I was searching for YA book lovers. I wanted to get an idea of who was out there and what they were reading, their likes and dislikes, and so on. And what a treasure trove of information I found there! Loads of reviews and interviews and their blog, of course, where they have a review of the new Gossip Girl series.

I’d love to know what people think about books to movies and books to TV. Those are subjects I’m immensely curious about, seeing as how I adore movies and TV but I love books way more! Plus, I always envisioned my books being turned into movies. Could you imagine if Jennifer Aniston really did star in it? Oh my gosh! That would be amazing! Surreal! Art imitating life imitating art!

So hie thee to Book Divas and check out all their fab stuff! You’ll never want to leave! Maybe you’ll become a book diva yourself.

Your Hollywood connection,
Leigh