Monday, April 28, 2008

LATFOB


That's the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books for the non-residents! Yes, I was signing books on Sunday afternoon at Book Soup and so many wonderful people stopped by, including two fantastic YA authors, Paula Yoo and Michael Reisman. Paula was signing GOOD ENOUGH after me at Book Soup's booth and she came by to offer moral (and vocal!) support beforehand. I was super-psyched to meet Michael since he's got a new book out called THE GRAVITY KEEPER and I can't wait to read it!

And how thrilled was HH that he got to meet and have his book signed by none other than THE Joe Hill, horror writer and son of the amazing Stepehen King? It was the highlight of his very hot day!

So here are some photos of what you missed. Can't say I blamed you for staying home since it was over 90 degrees out there! Thanks to all who came out! More photos will be posted at my website by my Ninja Webmaster.