Monday, September 1, 2008

Cheshire Public Library Podcast #19: Me!

Wow, this has been whole bunch of blogs about me and my books and my interviews: first the contests last week (The Page Flipper and YA Fresh both end today so get your comments in!), then the interview at YA Fresh, and the great reviews at Teens Read Too and on Harmony Book Reviews and now...

A podcast!

Take a listen over at their website...click on Episode #19!

Now don't be afraid when you hear the music at the beginning...I come on right after that! And then there follows some singing and a poem and many other cool things so it's not all me. Just the first fifteen minutes are me! LOL!

Thanks so much to everyone involved in the podcast, especially Loan Le, the fantastic and wise interviewer with the terrific questions and Sarah Kline Morgan, the fab librarian from whose creative brain all these things flow.