Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Friday

4 Superbly Random Things

1. Don't forget to visit In Bed With Books where you can enter to win a whole mess of awesome books simply by reading and posting on the terrific interviews. During the month of March, Liviania is celebrating her blogiversary and her big 2-0!

2. I invite anyone in the LA area to come try my new ballet classes on Monday mornings at 9AM and 10 AM at the brand new Downtown Dance Loft on Spring Street between 5th and 6th Streets. The studio is gorgeous with big windows and a view of downtown. It's on the fifth floor and feels so NYC when you're in there! And bookmark this link for my dance class calendar.

3. HH and I watched the strangest batch of Netflx movies this week: Videodrome, Cat People, Curse of the Cat People, which in fact, has nothing to do with its predecessor. Normally, I like to call attention to movies I think are underrated but these are, well, they're rated and that's enough.

4. I seem to have lost all track of time, day, date lately and I wonder if that's happening to other people too. Do you ever wake up and have no clue what day it is?